i am so honored to have been "tagged" by illustrator, vanessa brantley newton at oohlaladesignstudio.blogspot.com. she really is an amazing artist and i love looking at her work. i wish that i had her imagination. you should definitely take a trip over to her blog and look at all of her fun and inspiring illustrations. i am normally horrible at following through with tags and chain e-mails (you could actually add that to my list as number 8), but i was so honored that vanessa would think to tag me, i wanted to do it. AND i want to see how those friends that i tag might answer as well. i can only imagine. they are each very unique and special and funny and i certainly like them:
here are the rules:
1. link the tagger and post the rules
2. post 7 random facts about yourself
3. tag 7 friends and link to them
4. let them know they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog
so, here are 7 random facts you might not know about me:
1. i love to eat pure-sugar sweets like rock candy (or just pure sugar by the spoonful).
2. i visualize numbers in color (ie: "5" is sky blue, "6" is pink, "7" is yellow, etc...).
3. i would like to live in london again one day.
4. i've always wanted to write and illustrate at least one children's book.
5. i haven't eaten at taco bell since 1988.
6. i'm fascinated by the local restaurant, egg roll hut (see visual above), but have never been inside. i doubt i ever will. i took that photo one afternoon.
7. i loved watching "little house on the prairie" when i was small and still compare my circumstances to laura ingalls wilder when i think times are tough. just think of how tough laura had it out on the prairie...
alright, be tagged!